What you’ll do
- Leads a team of 5 - 10 engineers.
- Meaningfully contributes to the codebase, identify areas of concern.
- Provides technical leadership and guidance to the team.
- Uses experience to define best practices and build a solid and scalable application.
- Mentors the career development of direct reports, both personally and professionally.
- Runs day-to-day engineering efforts: 1:1s, design and code reviews, daily standup, etc.
- Cultivates a culture of excellence through code quality and scalability.
- Grows the team through recruiting and hiring great engineers.
Who we’re looking for
- Have 8+ years experience in software development, preferably at a SaaS startup.
- Have 4+ years in engineering leadership, responsibly for a team of direct reports.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to motivate the team, and a belief in what you're building.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, thrives in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Passion for code quantity, best practices, and defining success metrics.
- Experience in logistics, warehouse management, inventory management, or order management systems.
- Experience at a self-service SaaS company.
Please let Flowspace know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 14th, 2021
Job posted on
February 5th, 2021
Flowspace is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyFlowspace is a virtual warehousing and fulfillment network. Our easy-to-use platform solves the problems of traditional warehousing and fulfillment by providing transparency, simplicity, and world-clas...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.