DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Onboarding & Training
- Manage on-boarding of new employees.
- Serve as an employee advocate.
- Manage performance review process.
- Assess and manage training needs.
- Employee Relations
- Aids in the development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Assists with the development of policies for the company.
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Helps enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities.
- Manages company performance review process.
- Participates in investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Advises and counsels supervisors on employment issues.
- Conducts employee exit interviews.
- Assists with the monitoring of the company wage and salary structure and the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.
- Provides competitive market research and prepares pay studies to help establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff.
- Provides payroll processing, expense management, bill pay support.
- Provides day-to-day benefits administration support.
- Develops and schedules benefits orientations and other benefits training.
- Recommends changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention.
- Helps the company comply with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements.
- Maintains minimal company exposure to lawsuits.
- Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
- Assists with the carrying out of a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, workforce development, employee retention, organization design, and change management.
- Assists with employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Helps monitor the organization's culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
- Maintain company tools (i.e., HR, Finance, Benefits).
- Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested.
- Helps monitor key metrics.
- Experience working in a small company environment that was rapidly growing its employee count. Startup experience is a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources / Operations positions.
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent practical experience with proof of HR related qualifications and experience in best practice.
- Experience with on-boarding new employees and managing their ongoing satisfaction and needs.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Understanding of general human resources policies, procedures, and knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Experience in managing numerous operational responsibilities.
- Experience in conducting HR / Operations duties for fully-remote employees.
- Enthusiastic and has a positive attitude
- Possess a strong work ethic.
- Collaborative; receptive to feedback and expresses opinions candidly.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Works well independently.
- Has a sense of urgency.
- Driven and self-motivated.
flexEngage offers a competitive compensation plan in line with the candidate’s experience and ability to drive results at target retailers. Compensation consists of an annual base salary, accelerators, stock options, 401k, and health benefits, unlimited PTO, flexible/remote schedules.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- Career mentorship
- Passionate founders
- Opportunity to create something – be part of an early stage startup in a fun industry
- Opportunity to make a difference – your work will truly matter
- Great personal upside potential – in learning, earnings, and future exit potential
- Your voice will matter!
Please let flexEngage know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
December 4th, 2020
flexEngage is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyAs one of the top E-receipt companies, flexEngage is the leading provider of personalized transactional communications and marketing strategies for retail stores. We enable brands like Under Armour, GN...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.