About the team
In one month you’ll
- Attend comprehensive organization training and learn the Drift story, how we work and our goals for the future
- Experience an in-depth product training, including learning how to use the product for your own business
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and meet with other key players
- Shadow colleagues and start working on your own pitch
- Learn the buyer personas and formulate creative outreach
- Maybe even close your first deal!
By month 3 you’ll
- Master Drift product and have good understanding of the industry
- Fully understand our internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally to provide a best in class sales process
- Continue to learn conversational selling tactics
- Build pipeline through well-crafted prospecting messages
- Connect and consult inbound and marketing generated opportunities
- Prepare and present software demos with your solutions consultant and successfully guide prospects through the buying process
- Continue to learn about the ever changing industry
- Work toward hitting a fully ramped quota
By month 6 you’ll
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers and provide accurate sales forecast through Salesforce
- Drive complex deals from initial contact through close within a fast paced environment
- Master conversational sales and marketing practices
- Be crushing your quota
- Work with your manager to identify a plan of continued growth
- Bring your thinking, strategy and ideas to the team to advance our unique culture and vision for the future
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 4+ years of successful, full-cycle closing experience in a SaaS technology company
- Ability to manage complex deals from inception, navigating legal & procurement to close
- Proven track record of quota achievement
- Experience in fast-paced and high growth companies
- Strong sales process fundamentals, business & sales acumen
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team environment
- Tech savvy and eagerness to learn new technology and practice
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
Please let Drift know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 29th, 2021
Job posted on
January 12th, 2021
Drift is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyDrift is the Conversational Marketing platform that combines chat, email, video, and automation to remove the friction from business buying. With Drift, you can start conversations with future customer...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.