- You have professional experience developing data processing, enrichment, transformation, and integration solutions.
- You are fluent in Python and SQL.
- You are no stranger to data warehousing and designing data models.
- You are foremost an engineer, making you passionate for high code quality, automated testing, design patterns, and other engineering best practices.
- You care deeply about the data being generated. You study the data and extract insights from it before you process it.
- You are user experience and product focused. You build solutions while thinking about the impact it has on our users and enhances the product.
- You are able to design data architecture that ensures solutions are fault tolerant, scaleable, and easy to iterate upon.
- You have the ability to self-manage, prioritize, and deliver functional solutions.
- You know your way around Git and AWS services.
- You agree that concise and effective written and verbal communication is a must for a successful team.
- You are able to maintain a minimum of 5 hours overlap with 9:30 to 5:30 PM Pacific time.
- Collaborate with product managers, data analysts, and machine learning engineers to develop pipelines and ETL tasks in order to facilitate the extraction of insights from data.
- Build, maintain, and scale data pipelines that empower Doximity’s products.
- Establish data architecture processes and practices that can be scheduled, automated, replicated and serve as standards for other teams to leverage.
- Spearhead, plan, and carry out the implementation of solutions while self-managing.
- Explore our stack
- We have over 350 private repositories in Github containing our pipelines, our own internal multi-functional tools, and open-source projects
- We have worked as a distributed team for a long time; we're currently about 65% distributed
- Find out more information on the Doximity engineering blog
- Our company core values
- Our recruiting process
- Our product development cycle
- Our on-boarding & mentorship process
Benefits & Perks
- Generous time off policy
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, vision, dental, Life/ADD, 401k, flex spending accounts, commuter benefits, equipment budget, educational resources and conference access
- Family support and planning benefits
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- .. and much more! For a full list, see our career page
More info on Doximity
Please let Doximity know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
October 7th, 2020
Doximity is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyDoximity was founded in 2011 by the pioneers of mobile health apps to connect healthcare professionals and make them more productive. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and hu...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.