Your day to day work will involve utilizing your full range of product design skills. You'll be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming innovative ideas to tweaking pixels just before launch. You'll build our design system and co-create our design culture and process, ultimately helping us to set a foundation for a strong design team going forward.
You'll report directly to our cofounder/CTO and work closely with her on the product roadmap. You'll also work closely with our engineering team, where we value focus over feature creep and love to move fast.
Our team & business are scaling quickly, so your responsibilities will evolve rapidly. As an early hire, you will have unparalleled opportunity for ownership and growth within the company.
- Contribute to and take ownership over our design strategy
- Update and maintain our design system
- Design flows and experiences for our 60+ customers across multiple surfaces like desktop, calendar and Slack
- Understand customer pain points in order to synthesize them into product/features
- Work closely with Engineering to ship high-quality software
- Help us develop & scale best practices
- Have a bachelor's degree
- Have 2+ years experience in designing software
- Have experience with end-to-end product design
- Are comfortable working independently and on tight timelines
- Are entrepreneurial: excited to pioneer the role and department from the ground up
- Competitive salary & meaningful equity
- Support for workshops and lectures for personal & professional development
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits covered 100%
- Reimbursements for physical & mental wellness
- Daily lunch
- All the tools you need to do your best work, including laptop, monitor, desk, chair, & more
- Flexible work schedule and open vacation policy
- Volunteer time off
In addition to everything above, we do swag, birthday gifts, & host bi-weekly, socially distanced team events.
Please let Dover know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 17th, 2021
Job posted on
December 16th, 2020
Dover is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyDover is building the first recruiting automation platform for the world's top companies. We combine domain expertise with best-in-class automation to help companies hire the best talent for their open...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.