What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Work cross functionally with Security, IT, Infrastructure, Engineering, Data, and Finance to provide guidance on security controls implementation including: effectiveness, implementation and automation
- Research, build and maintain tooling for testing and continuous monitoring of security controls across multiple platforms incl: AWS, Github and others...
- Own roadmap for continuous compliance across IT and Security control population with a goal of increasing automation coverage
- Perform effectiveness testing over security and IT general controls, identify and analyze process gaps, develop remediation recommendations, and track to completion
- Work closely with internal and external auditors to educate them and achieve continuous compliance over technology control environment
- Communicate progress, escalations, and issue resolution to management and team stakeholders
- Create procedural documentation, including training materials or process documentation
- Build relationships with a broad range of Coinbase employees at all levels to accomplish program objectives and further Coinbase Security GRC goals.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to effectively and autonomously accomplish outcomes across cross-functional teams in ambiguous situations with minimal supervision
- Proven understanding and experience with security and audit of cloud technologies: AWS preferred
- Experience with product on audits, risk and compliance. Experience in system auditing, financial processes and systems, in-house developed systems, software code reviews, system implementations and testing of IT general controls.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Focus on precision and accuracy, and the drive to clarify ambiguity
- Experience with designing and managing large-scale and complex build, deployment tools, infrastructure, test environments, and test automation.
- Understanding of NIST CSF, ISO27001 standards and its role on Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
- 7+ years of security/IT compliance or equivalent experience
- Experience with scripting languages such as: Python, JSON etc
Nice to haves:
- BA or BS in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Prior experience with major tech companies
- Security certifications e.g. CISSP, CISM or other relevant certifications
- Experience mapping common controls across multiple frameworks in a GRC tool
- Deep understanding of SDLC and CI/CD
- Prior experience automating audit evidence collection
Please let Coinbase know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
April 5th, 2021
Coinbase is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyThe world’s leading exchange for digital currencies Founded in June of 2012, Coinbase is a digital currency wallet and platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.