What you’ll be doing
- Define key product metrics and track KPIs to analyse what really matters
- Understand user behaviour and identify levers to help move key metrics
- Conduct regular A/B tests across the product journey of a Cleo user
- Influence the roadmap of product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations
- Build models of user-segmentation, marketing attribution, customer lifetime value etc.
- Work closely with engineers to make sure we collect the right data to produce relevant business insights
- Multiple years of experience doing quantitative analysis, within a digital product environment
- Experience conducting large scale A/B experiments
- Excellent SQL skills
- Fluency in Python and its application in data analysis
- A strong ability to communicate findings to non-technical stakeholders in a concise and engaging manner
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Looker, or Periscope
- Knowledge of statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, regressions)
How long will all this take?
- Quick phone call with a member of our team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Cleo
- Short take-home test
- Onsite interview
- Discuss your take home test with the team
- Meet the leadership team
What do you get for all your hard work?
- An above market compensation package (Base + Equity). We're prepared to pay for the very best
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups anywhere in the world who are backed by top VC firm, Balderton
- The team is exceptional. You'll get to work with brilliantly forward-thinking and dedicated individuals every day
- Our mission is standout. We want to radically improve everyone’s relationship with money. We're not maximising the time consumers spend in a feed, getting fast food delivered, or building an incrementally better bank. We're changing an industry in a visceral way, which you get to see every day in our customer feedback.
Learn about Cleo and their company culture.
We launched in 2016 because banking is boring and broken, and are a ‘fast-growing start-up’ backed by the founders of Skype, Transferwise and Zoopla.
In the past year (yes, mid pandemic) we’ve grown the team from 45 to 85, launched in North America, closed a $10m Series A led by Balderton Capital and helped over 3 million of you in the US, Canada and the UK feel better about your money.
Our mission? To fight for the world’s financial health.
Cleo’s not a bank. She doesn’t want your money and she’s on your side.
Elevator pitch: A habit tracking and money management app, all wrapped up in a devastatingly (you’ll get it) intelligent chatbot. Cleo sits above your bank accounts and uses AI to analyse your spending and provide actionable insights. You get a range of features such as budget set-ups, spending wrecking, goal setting and personality modes whilst also helping to avoid overdraft charges with things like auto-savings and cash back rewards.
You set your goals – getting out of your overdraft, saving for a down payment, being able to look at your balance without having a minor, major breakdown etc. – Cleo gets rid of your blockers.
Like your bank, if they actually cared.
Learn about the technology and tools that Cleo uses.
About this role
November 11th, 2021
November 28th, 2020