What you’ll be doing
- Define key product metrics and track KPIs to analyse what really matters
- Understand user behaviour and identify levers to help move key metrics
- Conduct regular A/B tests across the product journey of a Cleo user
- Influence the roadmap of product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations
- Build models of user-segmentation, marketing attribution, customer lifetime value etc.
- Work closely with engineers to make sure we collect the right data to produce relevant business insights
- Multiple years of experience doing quantitative analysis, within a digital product environment
- Experience conducting large scale A/B experiments
- Excellent SQL skills
- Fluency in Python and its application in data analysis
- A strong ability to communicate findings to non-technical stakeholders in a concise and engaging manner
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Looker, or Periscope
- Knowledge of statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, regressions)
How long will all this take?
- Quick phone call with a member of our team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Cleo
- Short take-home test
- Onsite interview
- Discuss your take home test with the team
- Meet the leadership team
What do you get for all your hard work?
- An above market compensation package (Base + Equity). We're prepared to pay for the very best
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups anywhere in the world who are backed by top VC firm, Balderton
- The team is exceptional. You'll get to work with brilliantly forward-thinking and dedicated individuals every day
- Our mission is standout. We want to radically improve everyone’s relationship with money. We're not maximising the time consumers spend in a feed, getting fast food delivered, or building an incrementally better bank. We're changing an industry in a visceral way, which you get to see every day in our customer feedback.
Please let Cleo know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
November 28th, 2020
Cleo is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyLight a candle for your bank – when you’re better informed, you’re harder to exploit. We launched in 2016 because banking is boring and broken, and are a ‘fast-growing start-up’ backed by the founder...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.