- Work with the team to develop the most secure software possible. We expect you to identify areas for improvement and write the code yourself.
- Help design and implement secure code from day 1. Help nurture a culture of writing secure code across all of Engineering.
- Research/identify potential vulnerabilities in software and resolve them so that malicious users will not exploit them.
- Identify attack vectors that can be used to exploit ChartMogul software and apply appropriate defensive tools and techniques.
- Code the solutions independently. Don’t just identify security concerns / recommend solutions.
Sounds interesting? Here's what we're looking for:
- You have 4+ years of work experience as a ruby engineer.
- You have 1+ years with security responsibilities in your role.
- Understanding of security fundamentals. Clear passion for security as a mindset.
- Experience dealing with systems that deal with huge amounts of data.
- Next to speaking English fluently, you can understand and translate business requirements into clearly articulated solutions.
- Knowledge of cloud environments, particularly Docker, AWS, and DigitalOcean.
- You're passionate about security.
- You're excited to learn new technologies and best practices.
- You're always up for pairing and tackling problems with your colleagues.
- You're eager to learn, contribute to design and architecture decisions, and inspire change.
- You'll join the adventures of an early-stage company and experience what it means to have a job that's incredibly impactful
- You'll become part of a team of kind and highly dedicated people that all have the same mission: Helping subscription businesses succeed.
- You'll receive a great salary pack (market or upmarket) and stock options.
Please note, we are only accepting candidates from EU based.
Please let ChartMogul know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 16th, 2021
Job posted on
November 8th, 2020
ChartMogul is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyChartMogul is an analytics platform to help you run your subscription business. You get a complete overview of your global subscriber base; MRR, ARPU, ASP, churn and LTV are presented in a beautiful an...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.