- Partner with Sales to understand and define current customers and prospects objectives, priorities, needs and gaps.
- Master Airship’s product capabilities and address a wide variety of business concerns through a customized and differentiated product capability demonstration
- Identifying and positioning the best Airship engagement to help the customer achieve their current and future goals to maximize their Airship investment
- Successful delivery of your projects and ensure that the customer can demonstrate measurable results
- Creating a positive experience for the customer that enhances their use of the Airship platform, its impact on their business and their perception of the Airship brand and partnership.
- Craft RFP responses that demonstrate the value of Airship
- Proficiency in translating customer requirements into Airship techniques
- Assist with improving process and efficiencies in our project playbooks
- Lead or assist with customer workshops on lifecycle marketing topics to help our customers acquire, retain and grow their customers and/or prospects
- Act as Marketing subject matter expert on the Airship platform and how best to apply Marketing strategies using the technology
- Foster teamwork among consultants and cross-functional teams, regionally and worldwide
- Train and mentor team members to enhance learning and training content
- Continually shape and innovate our solutions consulting practice worldwide
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of executing digital marketing campaigns for a global brand and/or consulting experience with a SaaS marketing company
- 3-5+ years of customer-facing consulting experience and can quickly build trust directly with Marketing C-Suite, Director and Managers in an enterprise organization
- Highly knowledgeable about multi-channel marketing strategies and techniques using one or more channels in mobile, SMS, digital wallets, web, email, and ever-growing IoT devices
- Functional marketing expertise in one or more Airship industry verticals
- Strong experience across multiple marketing disciplines and agencies
- Experience with one or more Marketing Cloud Solutions (Adobe, Oracle, Salesforce, or IBM Unica), ESP (ExactTarget or Responsys) and/or CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, presentation, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong team player with the ability to coach and influence others
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel an average of 30%
Please let Airship know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
January 28th, 2021
Airship is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyMarketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incred...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.