About The Role:
As a Research Associate, you’ll gain experience in:
- Data Driven Research: Create and communicate valuable insights from our datasets
- SQL-driven Granular Analysis: Learn to derive trends from large datasets using advanced queries, building cohort, concentration, penetration, and competitive analyses
- New Product Development: Collaborate with our data team to help build new research products and features
- Customer Relationships: Become a trusted resource for our subscribers, the largest investors in the world
- Product Marketing: Work with our Sales and Marketing teams to position our products on clients calls, webcasts, and in press references
You're likely to succeed if you have:
- Experience in equity research or management consulting styled writing
- A background in business analysis and a passion for data-driven fundamental investing
- A commitment to learning new technology skills and working at a company where everyone learns to code
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Finance, Economics, Statistics or a related field
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity and highly competitive salary
- We care about your personal life and we actually mean it. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, a wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please let YipitData know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
November 17th, 2020
YipitData is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyNew datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive. YipitData is the go-to, 100+ person data team for hundreds of the largest hedge funds, mutual fund...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.