What’s in it for you?
- Remote from anywhere in Latin America.
- The majority of our Engineering and Data Science teams are distributed. We call our team "Remote Powered." At Tesorio, "remote" doesn't mean second-class.
- Fast paced environment where you have a daily impact.
- You can hold your own on the backend, and you don't compromise on quality.
- You're looking to contribute significantly to a product as an individual contributor.
- You have strong opinions, but you hold them loosely.
- You're always learning.
- You have an appreciation for the importance of frontend.
- You love building and shipping magical products that will help thousands of companies.
What you’ll do day-to-day
- Build performant API and flat file integrations to enterprise systems (ERPs, CRMs etc)
- Propose solutions that ensure Tesorio's integrations have near zero-down time
- Become a subject matter expert of our existing integrations
- Help diagnose customer's integrations related issues with an eye to solving it for the long term
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the stack and contribute daily to all parts of our code base
What you can expect:
- You will work on a small, nimble team with 2-3 other engineers and our Head of Integrations
- You will have significant ownership of our integrations platform
- You will own high-impact features with your team from concept to launch
- You will have a strong influence on how features come together
The ideal candidate
- Has 5+ years of work experience.
- Has experience and familiarity with Python/Django
- Is resourceful and agile, and remains positive in the face of problems
- Empathetic towards colleagues and users
- Expert working with different web tech stacks: libraries, frameworks, testing, etc
- Excited about the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment with a small and talented team
Nice to have
- Strong plus (mention it in your application): prior API integration experience with ERPs like NetSuite, Sage Intacct among others
- Experience with Django
Please let Tesorio know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 27th, 2021
Job posted on
January 10th, 2021
Tesorio is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyTesorio is the world’s first and only cash flow performance platform. It empowers CFOs and finance teams to boost profits and cash flow performance by using artificial intelligence to better manage, pr...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.