ABOUT THE ROLE
ABOUT THE PROBLEMS
- PhD (or ABD / in-progress PhD) in a field of natural sciences that required you to develop new analytical approaches to make original discoveries
- Demonstrated ability to write Python code (including using numpy, scipy, and pandas) to solve data science problems and create beautiful, compelling data visualizations
- A solid understanding of statistical and machine learning concepts
- You understand how to do science, and what it means to take a scientific approach to problems, solutions, evidence, data and communications
- You've been apprenticed in the practical context of simplifying and communicating results for presentation to an external audience - ideally through co-authoring original peer-reviewed journal articles and presentations at specialist and generalist conferences, as well as teaching
- You are a strong communicator who has built presentation decks before.
NICE TO HAVE
- You have a passion for great interactive data visualization and strong aesthetic judgement
Please let Swayable know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 20th, 2021
Job posted on
December 4th, 2020
About the companySwayable is a global research platform that measures how effectively media content changes opinions. Our clients are dramatically increasing the impact of the stories they tell on the world's most impo...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.