Your work will include:
- Proposing and implementing product ideas that directly reduce Stripe’s risk exposure and losses
- Building live Stripe systems that interface with ML models to make risk decisions, and enact interventions and mitigations to protect Stripe from losses
- Working with our partner teams to define and implement new policies that directly impact Stripe’s bottom line
- Working with engineers across the company to develop the right technologies for scaling our infrastructure
- Debugging production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
You may be a good fit if you:
- Have at least 3 years of software engineering experience
- Enjoy and have experience building scalable backend infrastructure
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems
- Take pride in taking ownership and working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Think about systems and services and write high quality code
- Bonus if you have experience or are interested in ML and payments, but these are by no means required
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
Please let Stripe know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
February 28th, 2021
Stripe is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyStripe is a software platform for starting and running internet businesses. Millions of businesses rely on Stripe’s software tools to accept payments, expand globally, and manage their businesses onlin...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.