We are the team behind Philips Automotive’s first global online store, launched back in 2000. Today we work with leading brands and creative agencies and are dedicated to creating online stores that not only look good but also sell more.
After hiring a range of agencies ourselves, we couldn’t find a partner who we felt truly understood the fast-changing world of eCommerce. So in 2011, we founded Statement - an agency dedicated to helping clients to not just build websites, but to build successful online businesses.
Our clients include household names like The Mirror Newspaper, Taylors of Harrogate, and Xercise4Less, through to emerging high growth brands like Beyond Retro, Dexters Workwear, and LoDough.
How we can help
- Bespoke design & build: we can design and develop a custom Shopify store to meet your exact requirements;
- Theme customization: we can customize and existing theme if you’re looking for rapid deployment on a lower budget;
- Replatforming: we can transfer your existing Magento, Visualsoft or WooCommerce site over to Shopify;
- Ongoing optimization: we can work with you as an ongoing partner to continually optimize your site and incorporate new features;
- Customer Success: our expert team can develop a complete conversion optimization strategy to enhance your site conversion rate, order values, and repeat custom rates.
Please take a look at our website to view our client success stories. We'd love to discuss how we could help you to grow online.
Statement's tech stack
Statement hasn't added any technologies yet.
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.