We are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineering Manager who has a solid background in building and managing teams that build innovative and highly-scalable products. Your proven track record of managing a team of DevOps engineers to solve complex problems enables you to deliver big business impact.
- Java, Scala, Kotlin, Groovy, Gradle
- Teamcity, GitHub Actions
- Terraform, Cloudformation
- ELK, Loggly Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana, PagerDuty
- Manage a team of talented DevOps engineers to motivate, direct, and promote positive culture for the success of the team
- Own the end to end delivery and timeline of features and services including design, development and testing
- Ensure individual growth for all team members by ensuring they receive mentorship from you and key technical leaders inside the company
- Actively work alongside internal stakeholders to manage and prioritize engineering initiatives infrastructure changes, maintenance, and new feature requests
- Operational Excellence - monitoring operation of production services
- Career management and development of direct reports
- Experience in a Machine Learning focused service company with active model training and development
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science with at least 5+ years of industry experience
- 2+ years managing DevOps engineers
- 1+ years experience building and monitoring cloud services, ideally built on Kubernetes
- Proven track record of shipping software, meeting committed deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Passion for, and hands-on, technical expertise in highly available cloud services
- Experience in technical escalations on critical issues
- Experience managing a team of 3+ engineers
(Colorado and New York City only*) Minimum salary of $185,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salaries are determined by role, level, and location. The salary minimum displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Benefits in our US offices:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- BetterHelp Online Therapy Membership
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag
About this role
March 26th, 2023
January 25th, 2023
Learn about Signifyd and their company culture.
Signifyd provides an end‑to‑end Commerce Protection Platform that leverages its Commerce Network to maximize conversion, automate customer experience and eliminate fraud and customer abuse for retailers. Signifyd uses big data and machine learning to provide a 100% financial guarantee against fraud and chargebacks on approved orders. This effectively shifts the liability for fraud away from ecommerce merchants, allowing them to increase sales and open new markets while reducing risk.
Signifyd counts among its customers a number of companies on the Fortune 1000 and Internet Retailer Top 500 lists. Signifyd is headquartered in San Jose, CA, with locations in Denver, New York, Mexico City, Belfast and London.
Thousands of online stores protected. 100+ countries served.
For the first time, online retailers can receive a decision backed by a 100% financial guarantee against fraud and consumer abuse. We focus on making commerce safer for online retailers, so that they can focus on what they do best: growing their business without the fear of online retail fraud.
The history of Signifyd
Our story begins in a two‑desk coworking space in Palo Alto with co‑founders Mike and Raj, who left their jobs at PayPal with an idea about tracking fraudsters on social media. At first a scoring solution, guaranteed protection from fraud soon emerged as an excellent product‑market fit, and our growth spurt began. Our product stack grew too, adding products and features that protect retailers from all forms of chargebacks, including consumer abuse and payments optimization under SCA. Signifyd is currently backed by Premji Invest, Bain Capital Ventures, Menlo Ventures, American Express Ventures, IA Ventures, Allegis Cyber and Resolute Ventures.
Signifyd’s Commerce Protection Platform automates online order flows, instantaneously sorts fraudulent orders from legitimate ones, triages abuse chargebacks stemming from customer disputes and future‑proofs the enterprise against rapidly evolving payments optimization issues. And in keeping with Signifyd’s roots, it includes a financial guarantee backing the platform’s decisions.
Learn about the technology and tools that Signifyd uses.
Benefits and perks
Learn about the benefits and perks that Signifyd provides.
Flexible time off
Take as much time off as you want as long as it doesn't interfere with your ability to do your work.
Generous 401(k) with company match and regional retirement plans to help you invest in your future.
Paid parental leave
12 weeks of paid family leave for all full-time employees to support you and your family.
Every employee gets equity, so you are rewarded for your best work.
About this role
March 26th, 2023
January 25th, 2023