Senior Technical Program Manager
We are looking for an experienced program manager to be a force multiplier for our engineering team's efficiency, identify and tackle hard technical challenges in a cloud-first world, and provide leadership across key initiatives and projects across the company. This is a rare opportunity to land a key leadership role in a fast-paced growing company in the exciting fin-tech space.
In this highly technical and cross functional role, you will work collaboratively across multiple independent internal teams and disciplines to ensure timely high quality execution of new products and features. Our products reduce online payment fraud to world-class levels that have high impact within the online payments industry. Reporting into the engineering organization, you will have high visibility into the most senior levels of Engineering and will represent various teams and projects for senior management on a regular basis. You will be asked to understand highly technical concepts, designs, and implementations in nature. You understand the criticality of mission-critical services and know how to deliver results to exceed expectations around project organization, execution, quality, and monitoring. No challenge is too big. More specifically, you will:
- Foster and maintain high levels of trust across a wide array of disciplines and teams
- Support execution of long-range planning and deliver on the team's core objectives and key results
- Support building a product execution strategy, including co-development approach with other engineering, support, sales, marketing, and customer experience teams
- Take ownership of internal and external customer dissatisfaction and find a path to resolution, earning customer trust in the process
- Drive an atmosphere of engineering excellence, ensuring that all processes are followed to drive delivery of projects and key results
- Work alongside technical leadership and product management to advise engineering teams and other key stakeholders on projects and initiatives
- 5+ years of of Program/Technical Product Management experience
- 1+ years experience building and monitoring cloud services
- Excellent cross-discipline leadership and collaboration
- Ability to gain trust and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable leading with and making decisions based on data and metrics
- Experience defining, measuring, innovating and driving development in cloud software products and system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate business problems, alternatives, and product strategy
- Ability to concisely frame problems and propose simple solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Direct experience across multiple cloud platforms, a plus
(Colorado and New York City only*) Minimum salary of $145,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salaries are determined by role, level, and location. The salary minimum displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Benefits in our US offices:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- Mental wellbeing resources
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag
About this role
March 26th, 2023
January 25th, 2023
Learn about Signifyd and their company culture.
Signifyd provides an end‑to‑end Commerce Protection Platform that leverages its Commerce Network to maximize conversion, automate customer experience and eliminate fraud and customer abuse for retailers. Signifyd uses big data and machine learning to provide a 100% financial guarantee against fraud and chargebacks on approved orders. This effectively shifts the liability for fraud away from ecommerce merchants, allowing them to increase sales and open new markets while reducing risk.
Signifyd counts among its customers a number of companies on the Fortune 1000 and Internet Retailer Top 500 lists. Signifyd is headquartered in San Jose, CA, with locations in Denver, New York, Mexico City, Belfast and London.
Thousands of online stores protected. 100+ countries served.
For the first time, online retailers can receive a decision backed by a 100% financial guarantee against fraud and consumer abuse. We focus on making commerce safer for online retailers, so that they can focus on what they do best: growing their business without the fear of online retail fraud.
The history of Signifyd
Our story begins in a two‑desk coworking space in Palo Alto with co‑founders Mike and Raj, who left their jobs at PayPal with an idea about tracking fraudsters on social media. At first a scoring solution, guaranteed protection from fraud soon emerged as an excellent product‑market fit, and our growth spurt began. Our product stack grew too, adding products and features that protect retailers from all forms of chargebacks, including consumer abuse and payments optimization under SCA. Signifyd is currently backed by Premji Invest, Bain Capital Ventures, Menlo Ventures, American Express Ventures, IA Ventures, Allegis Cyber and Resolute Ventures.
Signifyd’s Commerce Protection Platform automates online order flows, instantaneously sorts fraudulent orders from legitimate ones, triages abuse chargebacks stemming from customer disputes and future‑proofs the enterprise against rapidly evolving payments optimization issues. And in keeping with Signifyd’s roots, it includes a financial guarantee backing the platform’s decisions.
Learn about the technology and tools that Signifyd uses.
Benefits and perks
Learn about the benefits and perks that Signifyd provides.
Flexible time off
Take as much time off as you want as long as it doesn't interfere with your ability to do your work.
Generous 401(k) with company match and regional retirement plans to help you invest in your future.
Paid parental leave
12 weeks of paid family leave for all full-time employees to support you and your family.
Every employee gets equity, so you are rewarded for your best work.
About this role
March 26th, 2023
January 25th, 2023