- At least 5 years of full-cycle recruiting and 3+ years at in-house environments.
- Expertise in engineering roles and experience working on leadership positions at Manager and Director levels.
- A deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies.
- A drive to develop and execute recruiting campaigns to attract passive candidates and to create rich pipelines.
- Passion for building and managing a diverse pipeline.
- Experience negotiating complex offers and a high ‘close’ ratio.
- A passion for building effective, cohesive teams and enabling organizations to scale in a powerful way.
- An intense desire to improve and streamline recruiting processes.
- Superior communication skills and ability to quickly assess priorities.
- Self-starter with strong abilities to operate independently.
- Lead end to end recruitment on both IC and Engineering Leadership.
- Partner with hiring managers and executives to deeply understand their hiring needs.
- Balance aggressive company growth with maintaining a high talent bar.
- Act as a brand ambassador of Scribd and be a champion of DE&I and Culture.
- Reflect and iterate on the hiring process to improve efficiency, quality of assessment, and ability to close candidates.
Please let Scribd know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 13th, 2021
Job posted on
October 21st, 2020
About the companyWe believe reading is more important than ever. Join our cast of unique characters as we build the world’s largest and most fascinating digital library: giving subscribers access to a growing collectio...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.