In this role you will:
- Build scalable data pipelines and API integrations to support continuing increase in data volume and complexity.
- Design and build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Create data tools for data science and BI teams to assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Evaluate and integrate open source and vendor tools for various parts of data infrastructure.
- Participate in code reviews, standups, and planning sessions, while listening to feedback and commenting on others’ approaches.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data Science and BI teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
We’re ideally seeking:
- Interest in learning cutting edge technologies such as serverless computing and distributed systems.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Someone who is excited to quickly ship features in a collaborative, rigorous, and fast-paced environment.
- Experience with building ETL pipelines, data warehousing and data modeling.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with Google BigQuery and Postgres.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools such as Airflow or Luigi.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or another cloud platform.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.
Please let Rhino know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
March 14th, 2021
Rhino is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyIn the midst of the housing affordability crisis, Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $45 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insura...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.