- Own all things integrations at Postscript, including development, iteration, release, and communication around new integrations and updates to our API
- Develop and communicate your vision of how Postscript’s integration ecosystem and partner API will evolve and grow with our customer base
- Work closely with internal and external teams to produce and roll out new features to customers and partners
- Communicate product updates across the company using synchronous and asynchronous tools (such as loom videos)
What We’ll Love About You
- 4+ years of SaaS product management experience. API development and integrations experience strongly preferred
- Experience working with small, agile product delivery teams managing roadmaps, product specs, and all accompanying tasks
- Exceptional organization skills, and a passion for developing systems that facilitate that organization
- Exceptional communication skills and experience collaborating with cross-departmental teams and external stakeholders
- Genuine excitement about making SMS the next meaningful customer engagement channel
- SQL Experience preferred
- Software Engineering experience preferred
What You'll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office
Please let Postscript know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 30th, 2021
Job posted on
January 13th, 2021
Postscript is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyPostscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for e-commerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing hug...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.