At OpenPhone, building simple and delightful experiences is not only our competitive advantage but a value we hold dear. This philosophy applies to everything we do; from the way we work to the look and feel of our product, to the infrastructure it’s running on, our email copy, help articles, and everything else.
As our first Product Manager, you'll play a key role in crafting the OpenPhone experience. You’ll work closely with the founders and in collaboration with our engineering, design, and customer experience teams to help create, shape, and ship critical parts of the product.
Here are some things you’ll do
- Tirelessly advocate for our customers
- Create product specs, think through problems and edge cases
- Continuously analyze customer feedback to incorporate it into the product
- Talk to customers to develop a deep understanding of what they need and how we can serve them better
- Ruthlessly prioritize our backlog to make sure we're always working on features that move the needle for our customers and the business
- Whatever it takes to keep your team shipping and successful
- You’ve shipped great products as a Product Manager, Engineer, Designer, or Founder
- You’re a creative product thinker who can combine quantitative thinking with good taste
- You have incredibly strong data analytics skills and can structure complex analyses to answer key product questions
- You are an excellent communicator with great attention to detail
- You love the craft of shipping software and take pride in the outcome
- You are scrappy and enjoy finding creative ways to plow through obstacles
There's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. We're looking for an optimist with grit and determination, who is excited to face the challenges of a growing startup. OpenPhone is the type of company where you can grow, and we encourage you to apply to us even if you don't 100% match the exact candidate description.
Please let OpenPhone know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 20th, 2021
Job posted on
March 12th, 2021
About the companyWe're building a new type of phone for business. Most entrepreneurs and professionals either use their personal phone numbers for business or a clunky phone system from the 90s. We think there's a bett...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.