We started with the On Deck Founder Fellowship (ODF), an intensive 10-week program that helps talented, ambitious people gain the network and skills needed to build the next generation of great technology companies. We want to 10x the number of founders building world changing companies.
Then we launched the On Deck Angel Fellowship (ODA) to turn world-class operators into the next great angel investors, investing and supporting this next wave of founders.
Recently, we launched the On Deck Writer Fellowship (ODW) to help groups of enterprising writers grow their audience and hone their craft, while connecting them with a lifelong community of creative, collaborative peers.
And we’re not stopping there. To be "on deck" is to aspire to starting something new.
Start a company.
Start an angel portfolio.
Start a newsletter, podcast, media empire.
Start a new career.
On Deck is becoming the go-to play for ambitious people to change the world.
You can think of us almost like Silicon Valley in the Cloud, or if a digitally native Stanford for adults were built in 2020.
The On Deck Fellowship (ODF) is a 10-week virtual program where you'll have access to a network of 200+ talented founders from all over the world who are all in the early stages of working on their next company. We recently increased our support to the EMEA region too.
ODF is the perfect place to explore one or multiple ideas, meet a co-founder, and build on an early concept.
Who is it for?
- You have the skills and plan to start a company, but aren’t exactly sure yet what you want to build, or who to build it with.
- Deep dive with experts in industries such as fintech, biotech, consumer, and participate in "request for startup" sessions with leading investors.
- Tactical programming designed to support co-founder dating and idea validation.
- You know what you're building, but are early in the journey, maybe you're filling out your founding team.
- Tap the community to accelerate progress: user interviews, customer introduction, or access the collective knowledge base
- Focus on tactical knowledge and skills – covering topics from SEO to forecasting, recruiting to fundraising.
The numbers speak for themselves...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.