Welcome to Lumos! ☀️
🌟 Lumos is an app governance platform that helps companies keep track of all their digital assets, like apps and permissions, through the first Enterprise level AppStore. Lumos empowers companies to manage their digital resources effectively and save money by making sure they're not spending too much on tooling they don't really need. And who doesn't love saving money, right?
🧰 But wait, there's more! Lumos is also like a guardian angel that makes sure only the right people have access to sensitive data and accounts, keeping the company's digital secrets safe from unauthorized access. This means that companies can work more confidently, knowing that their information is well protected.
🏢 With Lumos, IT teams can do their jobs better and faster, freeing up more time for other important things, and the company can enjoy a smoother and more secure digital environment. 💙
Lumos has grown quite a bit recently, supported by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), a dedicated team of almost 70, and a customer base that has swelled five-fold in the last year. We’re seeing very strong adoption with core products, and in order to double down our investment and support accelerating growth, we’re hiring a Staff Fullstack Engineer to lead the team. You'd be among the first 100 employees and set the foundation for extreme growth. 📈
You'll help set the technical direction of the engineering organization, in addition to building and owning core product features. You will work across the stack, focusing on areas you are most excited about and that bring value to customers. Beyond your technical work, you will gain leadership opportunities early on as we grow our engineering team. You'll be involved in scaling the product, the team, and the entire company. 🚀
✨ Your Responsibilities
- Solve challenging technical problems across the stack to develop critical customer-facing features; includes the frontend (React, Typescript), communication layer (GraphQL, Apollo), and backend (Python, Flask, sqlalchemy).
- Drive end-to-end development of complex projects with multiple engineers and cross-functional stakeholders. See the feature through to launch and own iterations and followups.
- Collaborate with others to define a long-term technical vision that incorporates current problems and anticipates future issues. Design and build robust, scalable systems that enable us to scale our platform to 10x the number of users.
- Be a go-to technical resource for the engineering organization. Uplevel your team by setting technical best practices and mentoring engineers.
- Become an expert in the Lumos product, working with other stakeholders to refine product requirements and team vision.
- Grow the engineering team! Interview candidates and refine our recruiting processes as we rapidly grow.
$200,000 - $240,000. Note that this range is a good faith estimate of likely pay for this role; upon hire, the pay may differ due to skill and/or level of experience.
🙌 What We Value
We care much more about your motivation and excitement to grow into the role than we care just about your CV. Instead of focusing on what people need to have, we focus on what people need to do. Additionally, we try to find out whether you would be a good fit for Lumos based on our values that define how we achieve outcomes and what characteristics we value.
We strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply. 🤲
💸 Benefits and Perks:
- 💯 Remote work culture (+/-4 hours PST)
- ⛑ Medical, Vision, Dental coverage covered by Lumos
- 🛩 Company and team bonding trips throughout the year fully covered by Lumos
- 💻 Optimal WFH setup to set you up for success
- 🌴 Unlimited PTO, with minimum time off to make sure you are rested and able to be at your best
- 👶🏽 Up to (4) months off for both the Birthing Non-birthing parent
- 💰 Wellness stipend to keep you awesome and healthy
- 🏦 401k contribution plan