About the Role
- Developing new user experiences using React
- Building reusable components and frontend libraries
- Translate designs, wireframes, and business requirements into high quality UI
- Optimizing components for performance
- Polish UI to ensure it matches 1-to-1 with user tested designs and prototypes
- 6+ years of professional experience preferred
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
- Experience with popular React state management (such as Unstated, the context API, hooks, Redux)
- Knowledge of Typescript or willingness to learn
- Familiarity with modern frontend build pipelines and tools, we love Docker, Webpack and Sass
- A deep knowledge of modern CSS such as flex and grid
- A proven track record building projects related to user authentication and access control for major web applications
- Experience in crypto industry a plus
- Experience with PHP is useful
- Bringing applications to production and iterating. If you have an app, hackathon project, or some OSS code we would love to see it!
- Strong passion for crypto. Tell us about your experience with Bitcoin, Ethereum, or alts. What alt are you excited about?
Please let Kraken know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
November 10th, 2020
About the companyBased in San Francisco, Kraken is the world’s largest global bitcoin exchange in euro volume and liquidity. Kraken’s clients also trade USD, CAD, ETH, XRP, LTC, and other digital currencies, on a platf...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.