Required Skills and Experiences
- Full stack development - capable of working front-end & back-end.
- Solid React Native experience.
- Strong REST API development experience.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Experience with cross browser testing and performance optimization.
- Sound knowledge of responsive coding techniques.
- People skills pay the bills.
- Ability and willingness to jump into a brand new development stack with a smile.
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to follow through.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with loose (at best) direction.
- A love of Open Source software.
- Pixel-level perfection when implementing designs created by your team.
- Native iOS, Android, or Ionic experience a big plus.
- Laravell/PHP or Ruby on Rails experience a plus.
- Dev Ops/Server experience or interest is also a big plus.
- United States based candidates only.
- We're cool with a qualified US-based candidate working remotely.
Please let Few know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 30th, 2021
Job posted on
January 13th, 2021
Few is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companySince 2014, Few has been designing, building and helping clients take software products to market. Few works hand-in-hand with clients to provide them the resources they need to launch thoughtful, eleg...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.