- Help hire and onboard new team members
- Manage a team of 20+ part time employees that's going to 2 to 3x this year
- Develop performance metrics and measure team performance
- Improve the team's performance
- Create and document processes for our team
- Become an expert in the way the Dover product works
- Work with the Product team to make Dover an even better solution for our customers
- Analyze and report product bugs and think about features that will make our operations more efficient
- You have 5+ years of professional working experience
- You are a great communicator and have experience managing a team
- You like conducting analyses to figure out how to make your team more effective
- You developing experiments and trying new processes to make your team more effective
- You are comfortable with creating high-quality documentation, both internal and external
- You have a growth mindset — you welcome feedback and constantly want to improve
Our Commitment to Diversity
- Competitive salary & meaningful equity
- Support for workshops and lectures for personal & professional development
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits covered 100%
- Reimbursements for physical & mental wellness
- Daily lunch
- All the tools you need to do your best work, including laptop, monitor, desk, chair, & more
- Flexible work schedule and open vacation policy
- Volunteer time off
Dover is hiring remotely across the US and US-friendly timezones.
Learn about Dover and their company culture.
Dover is building the first recruiting automation platform for the world's top companies. We combine domain expertise with best-in-class automation to help companies hire the best talent for their open roles.
Recruiting is a $50B industry in the US, but recruiting departments and agencies still have incredibly manual processes. Recruiters spend countless hours on administrative work, so they have less time to do what they do best: pitch and close candidates.
We've built a better way. Our advanced ML-powered matching software works across channels such as outbound, inbound and referrals to find the perfect candidates for a particular role and get back to them quickly to give them an amazing candidate experience.
Dover went through Y Combinator last year and 60+ companies use our product to run a better hiring process. We've raised $3M from Founders Fund, Abstract Ventures and others and are currently profitable. We're a team of 15 with a hub in San Francisco and presence in Boston, NYC, LA and DC.
Learn about the technology and tools that Dover uses.
About this role
November 19th, 2021
March 24th, 2021