Dover is building the first end-to-end recruiting orchestration platform for the world's top companies. We combine best-in-class candidate evaluation technology with bespoke process automation to help companies find and hire top talent for their open roles.
Recruiting is a $50B/year industry in the US, but recruiting departments and agencies still have incredibly manual processes. Recruiters and hiring managers spend countless hours on administrative work like sourcing, scheduling, coordination, and juggling dozens of recruiting tools, so they have less time to do what they do best: pitch and close candidates.
We've built a better way. Our advanced matching software identifies the perfect candidates across all recruiting channels and candidate sources, and drives the hiring process to create a seamless, white-glove experience for both companies and candidates.
Dover went through Y Combinator in 2019, and today 100+ companies use our product to run a better hiring process. We've raised $3M from top VCs and are currently profitable. We're currently a remote team of 25 with a hub in San Francisco and presence in Boston, NYC, LA and DC.
Dover is looking for our first Operations Manager. As an early employee, you'll have the opportunity to grow immensely within the company.
You'll oversee a 20+ person team that's projected to 2-3x this year. The operations team is focused on developing and executing a strategy that positions the company for growth and provides an amazing experience for our customers. You'll drive initiatives to better understand capacity needs, identify short & long-term growth opportunities, analyze performance, solve problems, and communicate all of this across the entire Dover team. Your day-to-day work will involve helping manage the team and make sure that they are performing to meet the businesses demands. You'll also collaborate with, product, support and the go-to-market team to build and refine business processes. This role will report directly to our COO.
We are a small and growing team, so your responsibilities will evolve rapidly. As an early hire, you will have unparalleled opportunity for ownership and growth within the company.
- Help hire and onboard new team members
- Manage a team of 20+ part time employees that's going to 2 to 3x this year
- Develop performance metrics and measure team performance
- Improve the team's performance
- Create and document processes for our team
- Become an expert in the way the Dover product works
- Work with the Product team to make Dover an even better solution for our customers
- Analyze and report product bugs and think about features that will make our operations more efficient
- You have 5+ years of professional working experience
- You are a great communicator and have experience managing a team
- You like conducting analyses to figure out how to make your team more effective
- You developing experiments and trying new processes to make your team more effective
- You are comfortable with creating high-quality documentation, both internal and external
- You have a growth mindset — you welcome feedback and constantly want to improve
Our Commitment to Diversity
At Dover, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do this because we know the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Dover does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We encourage candidates of underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
At Dover, we think benefits should empower you to be your best, both in and outside of work.
- Competitive salary & meaningful equity
- Support for workshops and lectures for personal & professional development
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits covered 100%
- Reimbursements for physical & mental wellness
- Daily lunch
- All the tools you need to do your best work, including laptop, monitor, desk, chair, & more
- Flexible work schedule and open vacation policy
- Volunteer time off
In addition to everything above, we do swag, birthday gifts, & host bi-weekly, socially distanced team events.
Dover is hiring remotely across the US and US-friendly timezones.