- Build and improve machine learning and deep learning models
- Work with the engineering team to ship models into production
- Identify potential projects that could drive improvements to efficiency
- Work independently to prototype new models & features
- Being knowledgable about how to apply best practices to our data, not reinventing the wheel
- Build playbooks and best practices to help us scale
- You've been working in data science/machine learning for 2+ years
- Proficient in Python or a similar scripting language
- You are comfortable doing feature engineering, scripting, and generally getting your hands dirty
- You like moving fast and getting things done
- Are an excellent communicator; verbal & written — with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience applying machine learning or deep learning techniques to real world problems
Our Commitment to Diversity
- Competitive salary & meaningful equity
- Support for workshops and lectures for personal & professional development
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits covered 100%
- Reimbursements for physical & mental wellness
- Daily lunch
- All the tools you need to do your best work, including laptop, monitor, desk, chair, & more
- Flexible work schedule and open vacation policy
- Volunteer time off
Learn about Dover and their company culture.
Dover is building the first recruiting automation platform for the world's top companies. We combine domain expertise with best-in-class automation to help companies hire the best talent for their open roles.
Recruiting is a $50B industry in the US, but recruiting departments and agencies still have incredibly manual processes. Recruiters spend countless hours on administrative work, so they have less time to do what they do best: pitch and close candidates.
We've built a better way. Our advanced ML-powered matching software works across channels such as outbound, inbound and referrals to find the perfect candidates for a particular role and get back to them quickly to give them an amazing candidate experience.
Dover went through Y Combinator last year and 60+ companies use our product to run a better hiring process. We've raised $3M from Founders Fund, Abstract Ventures and others and are currently profitable. We're a team of 15 with a hub in San Francisco and presence in Boston, NYC, LA and DC.
Learn about the technology and tools that Dover uses.
About this role
November 21st, 2021
February 9th, 2021