What We Do
- Work independently or with other engineers to develop user experience-focused web applications, or provide support for existing systems.
- Collaborate with designers, frontend developers, stakeholders, and clients to understand business goals, analyze requirements, formulate solutions, and ensure the successful execution and delivery of the end product.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
- Participate in code review, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing.
- At least 1-2 years of production experience with Elixir & Phoenix
- 5+ years of overall software engineering experience
- Experience designing APIs
- Experience working with relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Experience working with a cross-functional team in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Nice To Haves
- Solid understanding of OTP patterns
- Experience building web apps with Phoenix LiveView
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Prior client services, consulting, or freelancing experience
Please let DockYard know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 5th, 2021
Job posted on
November 18th, 2020
About the companyDockYard is a digital product agency offering custom software, mobile, and web application development consulting. We provide exceptional professional services in strategy, user experience, design, an...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.