What you'll be doing:
- Articulate a long term technical direction and vision for maintaining and scaling our web and mobile platforms.
- Create trustworthy user experiences by building interfaces that are simple, easy to comprehend, performant and reliable using modern tools like React, React Native, Typescript, React Navigation, Jest and Webpack.
- Turn our vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter by working with engineers, product managers and senior leadership.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards.
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
What we look for in you:
- You've developed and shipped user-facing features using component-based UI frameworks.
- You’re familiar with current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability.
- You’re familiar with product and design lifecycles, and collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and product managers.
- You write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
Nice to haves:
- You've worked on front-end teams in the finance or security space
- You have at least 1 year of experience in developing React Native mobile apps or helped move existing native apps to React Native
Please let Coinbase know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
March 9th, 2021
Coinbase is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyThe world’s leading exchange for digital currencies Founded in June of 2012, Coinbase is a digital currency wallet and platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.