What you’ll do:
- Design supportable and scalable cloud native systems with our frontend, backend, and mobile teams
- Improve our software deployment pipeline across a variety of architectures through CI / CD principles and automation
- Build systems with pragmatic instrumentation, alerting, and observability that enables effective and healthy long term support
- Develop software with security as a first principle
- Evolve our systems to become multi-region and improve our disaster resiliency and recoverability
- Building / Deploying greenfield architecture for new products and features that integrates with Clubhouse.
What you’ll need to have:
- 7+ years software engineering experience, and relevant exposure and interest to the bulleted items below
- Experience supporting a customer facing web application
- An Infrastructure as Code approach
- Experience with AWS
- Demonstrated skills in delivering high quality code (preferably Python or Go)
- Familiarity with infrastructure automation tools like Terraform, SaltStack, Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Familiarity with automating deployments using tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, Gitlab, CI/CD
- Observability through logging, metrics, and monitoring tools, such as Elasticsearch, Kibana, CloudWatch, etc.
- Comfortable with an iterative and flexible development style
- Judicious decision making skills in a high-responsibility environment
- Independent problem solving skills, working efficiently with teams of two to three, pair programming or working alone
- Thirst for learning about emerging technology and trends, tempered with a healthy skepticism
- Bonus points for Clojure experience (or other JVM languages)
What we’ll offer:
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision insurance with 100% of premiums covered for employees, an annual conference budget available for your professional development, 12 weeks paid parental leave (available from day 1), a 401k plan, and much more.
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, all offers also come with a sizable equity grant.
- You’ll be working on a product built for other technology companies, with the aim of improving the lives of its users. We want and value your input as we try to keep the product moving in the right direction.
- We expect you to work at a sustainable pace, take time off as needed, and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Many of us have families and kids, so we don't work crazy hours and don't expect you to either.
- We have a remote-first culture and more than half the team works outside of the NYC office. Regardless of where you’re located every employee is granted the flexibility to work where they choose.
Please let Clubhouse know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 6th, 2021
Job posted on
January 16th, 2021
About the companyClubhouse is the first project management platform for software development that brings everyone on every team together to build better products. More than 1,000 companies from all over the world use C...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.