What will you do
- Build robust, fault-tolerant and highly scalable systems that support our growth.
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Measure and optimize system performance to push our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovate to improve continually
- Create tools our team can use to do their jobs more efficiently
- Work closely with development and support teams to solve production escalation cases
What are we looking for
- SRE/DevOps Experience
- Prior experience in designing, deploying and scaling production environments for the consumer (both internally as externally) and enterprise facing products
- Experience with running & deploying applications on Kubernetes
- Knowledge of some or all of our tech stack - Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Kustomize, Jsonnet, ArgoCD, MySQL, Postgres, Redis, RabbitMQ, HAProxy, Traefik, Terraform, Pulumi, Prometheus, OpsGenie
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure principles - load balancing, high availability, server-based and serverless architecture, database configurations
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Please let Argyle know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
November 13th, 2021
Job posted on
April 28th, 2021
About the companyWe’re putting control over employment data back into the hands of workers At Argyle, we recognize that employment data is owned by the individual it represents. By building the first gateway to emplo...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.