- Capability to contribute to the full stack development: NodeJS in the backend, React in the frontend, Jest in the test environment
- Experience with programming in Typescript is a plus
- Highly self-driven, responsible and able to function autonomously to solve problems
- Ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken in English
Why work with us?
- Remote first company. Do you want to work at a beach or a mountain? As long as you have good wifi, then go for it!
- Stock Options
- Flexible holiday leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Please let Argyle know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
November 5th, 2021
Job posted on
April 29th, 2021
About the companyWe’re putting control over employment data back into the hands of workers At Argyle, we recognize that employment data is owned by the individual it represents. By building the first gateway to emplo...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.