What you will do
- You’ll report to the Design Manager and also closely partner with other company stakeholders.
- Work closely with Developer Experience (DX) and Marketing partners representing Design at Apollo, providing and seeking feedback, and participating in planning.
- Contribute to the design and documentation of new styles and components for Apollo’s branding kit.
- Deliver high-quality work for Apollo by capturing requirements, creating low and high-fidelity design comps, and working with stakeholders to deliver assets in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with the Design Manager to define new processes that drive efficiency in working with the Design organization.
- You have an excellent portfolio showcasing a strong foundation in typography, visual design and interaction design. Additionally, you have case studies that demonstrate the lifecycle of design and your impact.
- You have experience working cross-functionally with different teams to develop strategies and rationale for new concepts and design directions.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You can adequately explain design decisions and rationale grounded in design and usability principles, even to team members who do not share that background.
- You’re an excellent facilitator, guiding the team through ideation and the natural ambiguity that occurs when defining a new idea.
- Bonus, but not required: you have experience working with remote teams and can effectively communicate and contribute in a highly distributed environment.
This position can be done from anywhere in the continental US.
Please let Apollo GraphQL know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
January 23rd, 2021
Apollo GraphQL is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyApollo is the GraphQL company. Our mission is to empower every developer with a data graph. Driving the momentum behind GraphQL, our Data Graph Platform helps developers, startups, and enterprises get ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.