- Partner with senior leaders across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- Partner closely with recruiting analytics to ensure accurate reporting of hiring progress back to the business
- Build and drive cross-functional partnerships with compensation, human resources, finance, and others to scale hiring across Stripe
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives across branding, events, and employee referral channels
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to drive decisions and improve processes
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 8+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience + 4 years in-house experience
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from entry level to senior management positions
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner and trusted advisor
- Ability to operate well in a fast moving environment and provide team clarity to ambiguous situations
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Experience thriving and prioritizing in a constantly changing environment
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume
Please let Stripe know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 8th, 2021
Job posted on
December 15th, 2020
Stripe is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyStripe is a software platform for starting and running internet businesses. Millions of businesses rely on Stripe’s software tools to accept payments, expand globally, and manage their businesses onlin...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.