- Lead the development of SDKs, APIs, and apps across mobile, web, and backend systems
- Be actively involved in strategic direction and product decisions by engaging with sales / support teams and talking to small startups and large enterprise users
- Develop engineers on the team, helping them advance in their careers
- Empower the engineering team to achieve a high level of technical productivity, reliability and simplicity
- Recruit engineers that are amongst the best in the industry, from outreach through close
We are looking for someone who has:
- You have 3+ years of engineering management experience
- Experience with building mobile apps and/or SDKs
- An eye for great products and can work with product engineers, product managers, and designers to effectively deliver them
- Successfully built a team, defined its mission, and executed on its goals
- Effectively recruited, mentored, and retained great people
- The ability to thrive with a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- Leverage your strong technical background and hands-on experience in solving large scale and difficult technical problems
- We need someone who is comfortable in a fast-moving environment with lots of moving pieces
Please let Stripe know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
March 21st, 2021
Stripe is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyStripe is a software platform for starting and running internet businesses. Millions of businesses rely on Stripe’s software tools to accept payments, expand globally, and manage their businesses onlin...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.