- Design and build tools and processes to make the release of new machine learning models fast, easy, safe, and minimally disruptive.
- Participate in architecture discussions to meet the requirement to serve hundreds of machine learning models at thousands of queries per second.
- Ensure that our systems can continue to scale rapidly while addressing rapidly evolving product team needs.
- Implement scalable, low-latency, high-throughput, fault-tolerant, extensible, and easily maintainable data processing pipelines for both batch and real-time systems.
- Motivate, listen and empathize, and help engineers and data scientists to excel.
What would make you a strong fit:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience or a degree in CS (or a related field) with 3+ years of experience.
- Experience building highly available low-latency systems using Java, Scala, C++ or other object-oriented languages.
- Experience working with large datasets and best in class data processing technologies for both stream and batch processing, such as Apache Spark, Apache Beam, MapReduce.
- Strong debugging, testing, tuning, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication & collaboration skills, and a belief that team output is more important than individual output.
- Self-starter, with a quick learning curve.
- Familiarity with practical challenges in ML systems such as feature extraction and definition, data validation, training, monitoring, and management of features and models.
- Practical knowledge of how to build end-to-end ML workflows.
- Experience with building an ML feature store for batch and real-time aggregation/serving.
- Knowledge of GCP or AWS cloud stack for web services and big data processing.
About the team:
A little more about Sift:
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Please let Sift know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
March 12th, 2021
About the companyHelp customers proactively prevent fraud, streamline operations, and drive revenue growth. Sift, formerly Sift Science, is the leader in Digital Trust & Safety, empowering companies of all sizes t...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.