- cloud operations: configure clusters, deploy stuff, follow-up on alerts, help customer support debug issues.
- automating all of the above so they can instead drink margaritas (or non-alcoholic beverages, of course)
- creating systems, tools & processes that will enhance our support and operations efficiency
- improving service quality, discipline and reliability throughout lifecycle
- monitoring operating objectives, streamline and automate intervention
- continuous learning from Operations experience, modeled as software
This is a fully remote position for a candidate based in Americas.
The ideal candidate
- has proven successful experience in an operations role,
- has demonstrated the ability to successfully manage cloud-based infrastructure for a fast growing organization,
- has experience with containerization technologies,
- has had exposure to cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP, ...),
- understands how an OS works, knows networking, how git works, and the constraints of a distributed system,
- Puppet experience,
- is proficient in Python (Golang a plus).
Nice to have
- knowledge of Magento Ecommerce, Symfony, Drupal, eZ Platform, or Typo3.
Please let Platform.sh know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
November 17th, 2021
Job posted on
March 17th, 2021
Platform.sh is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyPlatform.sh is a second generation, container based, Platform-as-a-Service It provides a new approach to cloud hosting that removes the need for devops, while developing or running web applications...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.