About the role:
- We are looking for experienced software engineers, data migration. You will have the opportunity to build and shape a powerful, industry-changing database product from the get-go. You will be someone that possesses unique engineering talent and is excited about the opportunity to join the PingCAP team, build our data migration solution both for cloud and on-premises.
What we are looking for:
- Comfort using programming languages like Go, C/C++ and Rust;
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- An understanding of distributed system design;
- Production level experience with containers and cloud-native/microservices architecture;
- Experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL or Aurora;
- Experience solving challenging problems and building collaborative relationships with teams;
- Experience with container orchestration technology, e.g. Kubernetes, a major plus.
What you will get to do:
- Deliver production-level data migration solutions;
- Improve the performance of TiDB;
- Coordinate enhancement and feature requests with product and engineering teams.
What you will gain:
- Opportunity to build and shape a powerful, industry-changing database product from the get-go;
- Working with a global team of passionate (and compassionate) developers, hackers, and open-source fanatics;
- Competitive salary;
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing enterprise startup.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible paid time off
- In-office catered lunch (every day), snacks, and drinks
- Commuter benefits
- Gym reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome, supportive coworkers with a good sense of humor
PingCAP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please let PingCAP know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
October 13th, 2021
Job posted on
January 1st, 2021
About the companyPingCAP is dedicated to building an open source distributed Hybrid Transactional/Analytical Processing (HTAP) database. The flagship product, TiDB, features infinite horizontal scalability, strong cons...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.