As a senior front-end developer, you’ll work closely with Josef’s CTO, our UX designers and other developers, building user-centric solutions and online services.
- Write clean, reusable, maintainable code.
- Build web applications and design systems.
- Test your work across devices with a focus on accessibility and inclusive design.
- Work with UX researchers iterating prototypes.
- Ship amazing products.
- Exposure to a variety of front-end frameworks and methodologies
- Engineering front-end builds for security, performance and accessibility.
- Great understanding of design systems.
- Knowledge and experience setting up of test-driven development processes.
You will also:
- Have a passion for delivering high-quality products and applications.
- Thrive in a collaborative, creative team environment.
- Treat others with kindness, empathy and respect.
- Approach every moment thinking ‘how can I help?’.
- Know your strengths and can support others to grow their skills in these areas.
Who we are
What we do
What to expect
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work environment
- Generous paid leave
- Top-end equipment (laptop and whatever else you need)
- A supportive and inclusive environment
- Professional development (both internal and external, with a stipend)
- The ability to help us determine the future direction of the company
- As a start-up, a workplace that is challenging, dynamic, creative and independent
- Quarterly reviews to ensure that both you and us are meeting mutually set goals
Submit your application
Please let Josef know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
February 18th, 2021
About the companyThe majority of people who face a legal problem around the world don’t get legal assistance. And, for those who do, most are dissatisfied with the service they get Josef was created to solve that pr...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.