By enabling seamless human-machine collaboration, Hyperscience empowers its customers to tackle their trickiest problems: how to build processes that nimbly adapt to business needs, how to organize talent efficiently and effectively, and ultimately how to become performance-driven organizations with superior outcomes.
- Work closely with the application engineering teams to integrate state-of-the-art algorithms and model research into the Hyperscience product.
- Take full ownership of ML models, including collecting training data, deploying in production, and overseeing the quality and ongoing evaluation of models.
- Collaborate with other engineers to build tools for accelerating ML research internally.
- 5+ years relevant professional experienceSolid understanding of Math and CS fundamentals
- Deep knowledge of modern Machine Learning / Deep Learning technologies and proven experience applying them to real-world problems
- Experience in Computer Vision or NLP is a plus
- Experience in performing applied research experiments and bringing them to production
- Strong experience with one or more general-purpose languages (Java, C/C++, Python, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to write high-quality code is an advantage
- Team player with strong communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance
For Sofia/UK roles: All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please let Hyperscience know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 11th, 2021
Job posted on
September 27th, 2020
About the companyHyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world’s first Software-D...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.