2. Embrace kaizen in our pursuit for excellence
3. Be an alchemist in our community
4. Be proud
5. Explore the world
6. Be grateful, be kind, give back
Role: Lead Frontend Engineer
- Work closely with the Product team to estimate quarterly roadmap for components you will own and set a plan to deliver
- Set personal weekly sprint tasks, deliver and inspire by achieving commitments.
- Own the entire product experience as you will be the one delivering the final product to the consumer.
- Go through the pull Request process, follow feature branches and maintain a high-quality code
- Modify the software to fix errors and build features over existing software
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Create components from scratch over ReactJS
- Maintaining and upgrading existing deployment with expertise working over the UNIX system and deploying systems over Ubuntu machines
- Work with CTO to develop architectural designs and system flowcharts
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Have an understanding of basic algorithms for improving system performance
- A systematic approach to troubleshooting and debugging system
- An understanding of RESTful APIs - and comfortable pushing server-side developer to build them the way you want
- Good familiarity with most of the React JS in-built and popular third party frameworks, libraries, and accelerators with in-depth expertise on most of the popular ones
- Review workflows and architecture to find potential software risks and plans to fix them
- Working on fixing memory leaks and performance optimizations
- Diligent in planning to ensure no technical debts are created in the system
- Identify and plan to fix any technical debts in the current implementation
- Evaluate technology vendors and requirements optimized for costs, performance, and stability
- Demonstrate engineering leadership by showcasing frameworks to make decisions
- Invoke brainstorming sessions, and help create a culture to be open to suggestions than being constricted to opinions.
Who should NOT apply:
Don’t apply if any of the below is true
- Lack of care and respect among peers, senior or junior
- Lack of discipline and transparency
- No experience working remotely, or on a project individually
- Lack of confidence in communicating in English.
- Not willing to travel outside the country for any reasons (post-COVID-19)
- Don’t have an extraordinary capability in even one domain directly related to the responsibilities for this job.
Who should apply:
4+ years of programming experience
- Experience working on ReactJS and Flutter or ability to learn a new language or framework quickly.
- Having experience with the latest web technologies such as React.JS, ES6, WebPack,
- Experience working and managing AWS console
- Successfully architected systems, and dividing tasks from architecture to real executable deliverables with estimates
- Understand Pull Request process, follow feature branches and maintain a high-quality code
- Expert knowledge of web technologies i.e. HTML/CSS.
- Beside prior experience in building responsive websites, an eye for pixel-perfect designs
Please let Glowing.io know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 16th, 2021
Job posted on
December 23rd, 2020
About the companyGlowing.io is a SaaS solution that enables hotels and their guests to message each other in whatever mobile messaging platform (ex: SMS, WhatsApp, WeChat, etc.), AND in whatever language each guest pre...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.