Day to Day you’ll:
- Operations Management
- Drive growth by improving systems, tools, and processes used by teams across the customer lifecycle: marketing, sales, and customer success
- Proactively collaborate with senior leaders across the business to identify and address operational pain points before they emerge
- Assist in key processes like annual quota setting, alongside marketing, sales, and finance, and participate in recommendations for sales compensation plan design
- Systems & Tools Ownership
- Shape and align systems and tools across sales, marketing, and customer success to ensure best-in-class execution
- Champion the use of technology, tools, and processes to maintain the source of truth of our sales data, and own the day-to-day management of our sales- and marketing-related stack, including SFDC
- Lead the evaluation, procurement, and implementation of new systems and achieve alignment between different stakeholders during this process; continuously seek to introduce and enforce repeatable processes around contract administration, renewals, and other vendor communications
- Project Management
- Lead execution of major projects, measuring the real impact of your ideas and adapting as necessary to overcome unexpected roadblocks or other obstacles
- Manage cross-functional stakeholders and lead by influence on company-wide initiatives to move the needle on revenue growth
- Process Design
- Create order out of chaos; develop new processes, or improve existing processes, in order to consistently achieve better business outcomes
- Be a thought leader who brings industry- and function-specific best practices to bear, pushing FullStory to stay on the leading edge
This job might be a fit if you have:
- Experience architecting and maintaining best-in-class CRM and related tools in the Marketing & Sales tech stack for SaaS companies
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguity, independently lead projects, and manage senior stakeholders
- Understanding of key SaaS sales and marketing concepts and how they work in practice (e.g. solution selling, account-based marketing)
- Deep knowledge of the overarching SaaS technology landscape
- 5-7+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations or Business Operations in high-growth SaaS or technology companies - Preferred
- Salesforce Administrator, Architect, or Consultant certifications - Preferred
- Procurement experience including vendor evaluation, purchase, and implementation of SaaS platforms and related tools -
- PreferredMBA - Preferred
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
Please let FullStory know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
December 13th, 2020
Job posted on
October 13th, 2020
FullStory is hiring for this role in the following timezones: