Required Skills and Experiences
- You have 3+ years of developing user interfaces.
- You have a solid understanding of HTML, SASS (SCSS) and JS.
- You have a solid understanding of JS Frameworks (React / Vue / Next).
- You're able to work on multiple projects at once.
- You are experienced with cross browser testing and performance optimization.
- You have a sound knowledge of responsive coding techniques.
- You have a positive can-do attitude with the ability to follow through.
- You can iterate and ship ideas quickly, with loose (at best) direction.
- You have a love of Open Source software.
- You havea focus for pixel-level perfection when implementing designs created by your team.
- You’re able to manage and track time responsibly.
- You have a willingness to learn new technologies as the industry changes.
- You are motivated by feedback and the opportunity to improve in your work and team skills.
- Native iOS, Android, or Ionic experience a big plus.
- Laravell/PHP or Ruby on Rails experience a plus.
- Dev Ops/Server experience or interest is also a big plus.
- United States based candidates only.
- We're cool with a qualified US-based candidate working remotely.
Please let Few know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
March 15th, 2021
Few is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companySince 2014, Few has been designing, building and helping clients take software products to market. Few works hand-in-hand with clients to provide them the resources they need to launch thoughtful, eleg...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.