What We’re Looking For
What You’ll Be Doing
- 3+ years of professional experience working on a cross-functional software development team
- Experience developing SaaS applications in the cloud (AWS preferred)
- Experience completing and “shipping” finished products and features
- Experience with functional programming languages/paradigms
- Requirement: CS Degree, Lambda School graduation certificate, or equivalent experience
- Versed in sound quality assurance principles
Nice to Have
- Preferred: experience with Elixir (including Ecto, Phoenix, etc.)
- Preferred: experience with ReactJS
At Divvy we’ve been intentional in designing scalable benefits, rewards, and perks that meet our workforce where they are while managing expectations as we scale. Just as pay parity was foundational for us in base salary, and remains our commitment and priority, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Divvy, you’ll enjoy:
Please let Divvy know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
October 16th, 2021
Job posted on
December 14th, 2020
Divvy is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyDivvy is a secure financial platform for businesses to manage payments and subscriptions, build strategic budgets, and eliminate expense reports. By integrating real-time tracking for every business tr...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.