Deepgram is the fastest, most accurate, and most scalable enterprise automatic speech recognition (ASR) platform. With our patented end-to-end deep learning approach, we give data scientists the tools to unlock the value of voice by transforming unstructured audio data from phone, meeting and conversational recordings into transcripts with business value. Deepgram takes the heavy lifting out of long form audio transcription, so that call center agents and product organizations can focus on what they do best. Learn more at deepgram.com or sign up for a free account at missioncontrol.deepgram.com/signup.
- Design products ranging from our speech recognition API, to internal labeling tools, to experimental games and tools powered by the latest deep learning technologies
- Implement secure, robust, and scalable customer-facing services
- Draw inspiration from users to identify and implement new product features.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with designers, sales, product, and marketing teams to review and improve product experiences.
- Own problems end-to-end, thinking through everything from user experience, data models, scalability, operability and ongoing metrics.
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the codebases, infrastructure, and processes you will encounter.
- Deep experience with modern frontend frameworks and tooling.
- Expert proficiency in one or more front-end languages/frameworks (preferably Elm)
- Strong UX sensibilities and enjoy perfecting the details that matter.
- A thoughtful approach to decision making. You know when to move fast and when to do things right.
- You thrive on a faced-paced, impact-driven environment where learning new skills on-the-fly is encouraged.
- Excellent communication skills, especially when remote. Ability to work well with any role in organization.
- Proficiency in version control (preferably git).
Please let Deepgram know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 23rd, 2021
Job posted on
January 5th, 2021
Deepgram is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyPowering insight-driven decisions and growth with world-leading speech recognition for businesses. In 2015, influenced by their backgrounds in particle physics, founders Dr. Scott Stephenson and Noah ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.