YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Partner with Recruiting Coordinator and Recruiters to schedule interviews, recruiting operations and participating on talent projects
- Provide a positive interview experience for candidates and all interviewers
- Support recruitment team in administrative and recruitment initiatives
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with employees
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize time and desire to get things done.
- Communication and writing skills are on point
- Strong ability to quickly learn and adapt to change
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
Please let Algolia know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 6th, 2021
Job posted on
November 17th, 2020
Algolia is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyAlgolia is a search-as-a-service platform delivering digital experiences for companies Algolia is the search-as-a-service platform that enables companies of all sizes to deliver fast and relevant di...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.