About the role:
- Fluent English Speaker
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Interview skills
- Ability to research and analyze candidates
- Organized and disciplined
- Self-managed & motivated
- A fully functional workstation & quiet working space.
- Able to overlap with our Washington DC-based team, Eastern Time.
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- 2+ years of Recruiting experience, or
- Proactive Recruiting experience, or
- Technical Recruiting experience
- Full-time (40 hours per week). We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors.
- 100% Remote – Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours when needed for customer calls.
- Co-working stipend
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 3 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
How to apply:
- Click the Apply Now button
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with the successful candidates
Please let Uscreen know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 15th, 2021
Job posted on
November 22nd, 2020
About the companyUscreen is the world’s leading video monetization platform. We help thousands of creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, coaches, entertainment companies, and various other experts launch their own ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.