- Write server-side Scala code to build a scalable infrastructure capable of handling digital cash and crypto-currency transactions for users all around the world
- Identify requirements for backend architecture design and API with the engineering team
- Solve challenging problems in the context of finance and distributed systems
- Write rigorous automated tests and ensure code quality and documentation
- Optimize the code for performance
Skills and requirements
- Expertise in Scala
- Experience with JVM technologies, RDBMs, cloud architectures. Experience with Kafka is a plus
- Knowledge about the CQRS/Event Sourcing architecture
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial thinking - customer value should be your key driver
- Flexible, proactive, organized, detail-oriented and entrepreneurial
- Excellent English communication skills. French is a plus
- Experience in the finance industry a plus
Please let SwissBorg know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 29th, 2021
Job posted on
January 12th, 2021
About the companyThe SwissBorg Project aims to revolutionize asset management solutions with a community-centric approach powered by Ethereum. Members will be able to optimize their cryptocurrency holdings with the hel...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.