- Build infrastructure that powers Stripe’s onboarding experience and will need to scale with our user and product growth
- Create tooling and interfaces that allows teams across Stripe to easily define their specific onboarding and compliance requirements
- Rigorously measure outcomes that drive bottom line impact to Stripe’s business
- Work across the company with product, policy, and global teams
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Have at least 5 years of software engineering experience
- Enjoy and have experience building scalable backend infrastructure
- Think about systems and services and write high-quality code. We work mostly in Ruby, with some Scala and Go. However, languages can be learned: we care much more about your general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or framework
- A true passion for user experience, as evidenced by an obsessive user focus, as well as an ability to render complexity down to its truest essence
- A desire to work with some of our most demanding and discerning customers
Please let Stripe know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
November 11th, 2021
Job posted on
April 29th, 2021
Stripe is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyStripe is a software platform for starting and running internet businesses. Millions of businesses rely on Stripe’s software tools to accept payments, expand globally, and manage their businesses onlin...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.