About the Role
- Fully understand Papa’s data landscape and data management capabilities, including data sources, data pipelines, data warehouse, and data visualization tool.
- Develop attribution models to help optimize growth efforts.
- Design and add new features to data warehouse models to enable analysis.
- Determine which multi-touch attribution model is most useful to the business.
- Explore high-level questions like “What are the patterns of our most successful users?”
- Proactively challenge assumptions and surface opportunities. Find new and better ways to do what we’re doing.
- Degree in data science, computer science, math, statistics, engineering, operational research, a related quantitative field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years work experience in data science and analytics, with a focus on marketing analytics, statistical modeling, machine learning, forecasting, optimization and visualization to solve real-world problems
- Proficiency in Python and/or R for data analysis.
- Expertise with SQL (and relational databases) and data visualization tools such as Looker for data exploration and ad hoc analysis.
- Experience working with Data warehouses such as Snowflake.
- Strong communication skills, ability to explain complex problems, and to share and visualize findings with business stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and juggle between multiple priorities, leading high quality work and adhering to tight deadlines.
- Non-hierarchical with a willingness to roll-up your sleeves, and dive into details.
- Motivated by impact and team outcomes over individual outcomes.
- Committed to supporting a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment.
- Experience in media or marketing analytics, including campaign measurement, cross-platform deduplication and lookalike modeling, or multi-touch attribution modeling.
- Experience designing and analyzing experiments to measure the impact of new features.
Salary & Benefits:
- Market competitive salary
- Bonus provided based on individual goals
- Health benefits
- Health Care, Vision, Dental
- PTO + paid holidays (available after 90-days)
- 401K + matching
- Stock Options
Please let Papa know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
February 13th, 2021
Papa is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyPapa is the first and only on-demand assistance service to help seniors with transportation, house needs, technology, and an amazing social experience. With Papa our members can access Papa Pals, our f...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.