In short, we are building GitHub for Spreadsheets.
- Solve fascinating and hard problems that affect millions of users worldwide
- Work with cutting-edge tech following DDD principles
- Open & employee-driven company culture
- Parent & remote-friendly environment
- Option to work 100% remote within +- 2 hours time difference to Berlin with all employee benefits
- Competitive salary, Employee Stock Options & great benefits
- Backed by Europe’s finest investors
- Model and build our product following DDD principles and using up-to-date technology
- Brainstorm with product specialists to conceptualize and build new features
- Spar with other engineers and review code
- Take an active part in our team's continuous strive for improving our standards and processes
- Strong knowledge in DDD and CQRS (Absolute must-have!)
- Experience with Kotlin or Java
- In-depth experience with application testing, releasing and deployment
- Being framework agnostic
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Experience with Reactive Programming and API design
- Experience with Axon Framework, Spring Boot, Gradle
- Experience with GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, Circle CI
- Some full-stack tendencies (we roll on Angular, GraphQL, TypeScript)
We value diversity, we treat each other with respect. Our team is our most important asset.
Learn more about the product engineering team in our Open Culture Guide.
Our Open Culture
We believe company culture should follow the same principles as open-source culture. Therefore, we have decided to make most of our internal documentation public to everyone:
Explore our Open Culture Guide for more insights on team, benefits, the way we work and code, tech-stack, interview process, onboarding and a lot more.
Interested In Joining Us?
Applying for a remote position? Make sure you are located within +- 2 hours time difference from Berlin, Germany.
For more insights about candidate experience, interview process, relocation, benefits, stock options head over to our Open Culture Guide.
Layer is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity, and those individuals with disabilities to apply.
Please let Layer know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
February 2nd, 2021
Layer is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWe are reinventing teamwork for spreadsheets by introducing a productivity layer on top of Excel and Google Sheets. Layer is a cloud application that adds granular access control, process transparency...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.